Join your friends and fellow Reno Chamber Orchestra enthusiasts for one of the major events of the RCO season — The 28th annual Derby Day!
Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 12:00 Noon at The Peppermill’s Tuscany Ballroom
Tickets are $70 per person ($25 is a tax-deductible gift to the Reno Chamber Orchestra). Tables of 8 and 10 are also available.
Reservations are a must! Purchase tickets online or by calling (775) 348-9413. We need to hear from you by 12:00 noon on Monday, April 27, 2015.
Reno’s original Derby Day includes:
* a wonderful luncheon
* mint juleps
* live and silent auctions featuring spectacular dinners, art, jewelry, and more
* hat prizes
* the opportunity to sponsor your favorite RCO musician
* cheering on your favorite horse while watching the 141st running of the Kentucky Derby on big screen televisions
Among our many desirable auction items:
* A French dinner for 6 guests hosted by Lillian and Steve Frank on Saturday, August 8.
* South African Braaivleis (Barbecue) for 10 people hosted by Jill Winter on Monday, September 21 at 5:00 p.m.
* Scotch Tasting/Customized Music Listening/Gourmet Dinner for 4 guests hosted by Andrea Lenz and Scott Faulkner on Thursday, June 25 at 5:30 p.m.
* Golf Cart UNR Campus Tour and Lunch for 8 people with UNR President Marc Johnson on Tuesday, May 19 from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
* A San Francisco Weekend on May 29 and 30, including San Francisco Giants and San Francisco Symphony tickets.
* A “heartbeat diamond” pendant from the Diamond Vault.
* A vintage bottle of Cognac from the UK, bottled in 2004 by Corney & Barrow Ltd., London.
All proceeds from Derby Day benefit the RCO.
Derby Day 2015 Donor Agreement
Derby Day 2015 Table Sponsor Order Form
The Reno Chamber Orchestra is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Nevada, #88-0134278. Your contribution may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.