Saturday, May 3, 2014 at 12:00 Noon at The Peppermill’s Tuscany Ballroom
Tickets are $70 per person ($25 is a tax-deductible gift to the Reno Chamber Orchestra). Tables of 8 and 10 are also available.
Reservations are a must! Purchase tickets online or by calling (775) 348-9413. We need to hear from you by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 1, 2014.
Entrée choices are:
1. Chicken Marsala
2. Chicken Caesar Salad
3. Vegetarian (Stuffed Portabella Mushroom)
Reno’s original Derby Day includes:
* a wonderful luncheon
* mint juleps
* live and silent auctions featuring spectacular dinners, art, jewelry, and more
* hat prizes
* the opportunity to sponsor your favorite RCO musician
* cheering on your favorite horse while watching the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby on big screen televisions
Among our many desirable auction items are:
* A framed, autographed Sports Illustrated cover featuring Hank Aaron and his record-breaking 715th home run
* May 16-18, 2014 in San Francisco, including: a Giants-Marlins game, the San Francisco Symphony featuring Christian Tetzlaff and conducted by MTT, the San Francisco Youth Symphony conducted by Reno’s own Donato Cabrera, and accommodation at the San Francisco Hilton Union Square
* A diamond and faux emerald earrings, pendant, and bracelet ensemble
* A one-hour flight over Lake Tahoe in a twin-engine Cessna Skymaster
* Violinist Corey Cerovsek at your Post Concert Dinner on Sunday, October 12, including a short private performance by Corey for you and your guests
* “One Enchanted Evening,” a summer dinner party for eight prepared by two gourmet chefs and served in your own home, with an hour of live string music and a gourmet dinner with wines
* “The Dancers,” an original drawing by Reno artist John Bardwell
All proceeds from Derby Day benefit the RCO.
The Reno Chamber Orchestra is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Nevada, #88-0134278. Your contribution may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.