Help Support the RCO – Help Support the Arts
The world-class musicians and exceptional guest artists that help make the RCO such an exemplary performing arts group don’t come free. Monetary contributions enable us to continue improving the caliber of the performances, and to make them available to an even wider audience. Help us share the music with your gift.
Orchestra Chair Sponsorships
Support a Reno Chamber Orchestra musician by sponsoring an Orchestra chair. Your donation underwrites an RCO musician for the full season. As a sponsor you receive:
* Your name (or group or memorial listing) under your artist in all of the season’s program books and at the RCO website
* An autographed original photograph by Stuart Murtland of your musician
* A letter from the RCO acknowledging your tax-deductible contribution
* The opportunity to interact with you sponsored musician throughout the season
* And of course, the satisfaction of knowing that you are directly helping to support the RCO in making beautiful music.
Principal position chair sponsorships are $1,500, and other Orchestra chairs are $1,200.
If you are a particular fan of the Nevada Chamber Music Festival, you can also sponsor one of the great Festival musicians for a donation of $4,000.
Donations of any size, of course, are welcome and greatly appreciated!
You can donate (1) online by clicking on the button below, or (2) by calling (775) 348-9413, or (3) by sending your donation to:
Reno Chamber Orchestra
925 Riverside Dr. Ste. 5
Reno, NV 89503
Thank you for your support of the RCO!
Help Ensure The RCO’s Financial Health
Planned giving enables individuals who may otherwise be unable to make a substantial gift to the Reno Chamber Orchestra (“RCO”) to provide for such a gift in their estate plans. Donors who contribute to the RCO in this way often enjoy life-income benefits, along with considerable tax savings.
The RCO welcomes a variety of planned-giving vehicles (a few of the more common gift structures are listed below). We are equipped to work with your tax or financial advisor or provide professional, confidential advice if you are considering making a planned gift.
COMMON WAYS TO MAKE A PLANNED GIFT:
· Bequests – leave a gift to the RCO in your will
· Sample bequest wording ( PDF document)
· Equitable sample bequest wording ( WORD document)
· Outright gifts of appreciated property
· Real Estate
· Charitable Gift Annuities (immediate and deferred)
· Charitable Remainder Trusts
· Retirement Assets
· Life Insurance Policies
Depending on their level of commitment to the RCO, donors may have the option of creating a lasting and meaningful legacy in their family’s name. Please ask us how you can support the RCO in perpetuity through a planned or endowment gift naming opportunity.
THE ENCORE SOCIETY
The Encore Society recognizes and honors individuals, corporations, and foundations that have shared their intent to contribute a future or planned gift to the RCO, or have made an outright gift to the RCO’s endowment fund. Please let us know if you have provided for the RCO in your estate plan and would like to be included in our Encore Society. In recognition of Encore Society support, the RCO offers members special donor amenities, including:
• Invitations to intimate in-home recitals and premier events
• Complimentary estate planning consultation
• A year-round calendar of special events
If you would like to disclose a planned gift to the Reno Chamber Orchestra, or for more information on how to make a planned gift to the RCO, please contact Thom Mayes, Executive Director, at 775-348-9413 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Help at reception and cash tables at events
— Invite friends to RCO fundraising events
— Sell raffle tickets at events
— Provide snacks for the break room for Festival musicians
— Help with CD sales and signings at concerts
— Bring friends to concerts
— Help with mailings and special projects at the RCO office
— Organize food for the contestants and judges at the College Concerto Competition
— Become a vital part of the RCO community
— Meet like-minded music lovers
— Have the satisfaction of supporting the RCO with your time
— Meet local and visiting musicians
— Make RCO’s fundraising events even more successful
For more information, call the RCO office at (775) 348-9413.