Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
May 6, 2017
Support the Reno Chamber Orchestra at Reno’s original Derby Day on Saturday, May 6 at 12:30 p.m. inside the Tuscany Ballroom at the Peppermill (2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno). Dress up in fashionable attire and enjoy the Kentucky Derby live on big-screen TV along with a luncheon and traditional mint juleps. The event also features a hat contest with prizes, live and silent auctions, and a wine raffle.
Our live and silent auction items will include:
* Private Wine Tour — On June 17th take a Mercedes Sprinter from Reno to Fairplay, California, where we will meet with the owner of MV Miller Vineyards, John Miller, and the owners of Sentivo Vineyards and Winery, Paul and Daniella, where we will have a lunch catered by the winery. Then after a short ride to the Apple Hill area, we will meet Dr. Steve Grace at Grace Patriot Winery. (Minimum Bid $250.00 per seat, 8 seats available).
* A Private Tour for 10 of Animal Ark Wildlife Sanctuary — The tour includes a hosted reception and a special viewing of the beautiful cheetah at the facility. Sponsored by Holly and Kel Buchanan and Animal Ark. Animal Ark is a non-profit wildlife sanctuary begun in 1981 in north Reno. The facility houses many species of wildlife, including leopards, bears, owls and cheetahs. This private tour is a unique opportunity to view this natural habitat community, ask questions, and learn about the Animal Ark’s conservation efforts.
* A Pair of Season Passes to Classical Tahoe (the Festival takes place in August at beautiful Lake Tahoe).
* Seven Night stay in at a Vidanta destination resort in Mexico.
* Gift Cards to your favorite restaurants including Stone House, Flavors of India, Beaujolais Bistro, and ZoZo’s Ristorante.
* And MUCH MORE…………..
Tickets are $75 per person. Tables of 8 or 10 are also available. Reservations are required. For tickets, call (775) 348-9413 or click the button below…