Join your friends and fellow Reno Chamber Orchestra enthusiasts for one of the major events of the RCO season…
The 31st Annual Derby Day
Saturday, May 5, 2018
The Topaz Room at the Renaissance Reno Hotel (1 South Lake Street in Reno)
Doors open at 12:30 p.m.
Lunch is served at 1:00 p.m.
Derby Day is the Reno Chamber Orchestra’s Major Fundraiser of the Year! Dress up in fashionable attire and enjoy:
* a wonderful luncheon
* mint juleps
* live and silent auctions
* a wine raffle
* the opportunity to sponsor your favorite RCO musician
* AND the 144th running of the Kentucky Derby on big screen televisions
Remember to wear your best Derby Day hat. Hat prizes will be awarded!
Tickets are $75 per person. Tables of 8 ($600) or 10 ($750) are also available. ($15 of your ticket is a tax-deductible donation to the Reno Chamber Orchestra.) We will call you to finalize your seating assignments and meal choices. Reservations are required by Friday, April 27. For tickets, call (775) 348-9413 or click below…
Our special auction items include:
* Hamilton Tickets – special packages!
* San Francisco Get-Away – 2 night stay in San Francisco, including tickets to the June 23 San Francisco Symphony performance with conductor Michael Tilson Thomas and piano soloist Daniil Trifonov (Sibelius Symphonies Nos. 6 and 7, Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No. 3) and the June 24 Giants vs Padres game
* Celebrity Home Dinners
* Restaurants, Wine and more….