Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
May 6, 2017
Support the Reno Chamber Orchestra at Reno’s original Derby Day on Saturday, May 6 at 12:30 p.m. inside the Tuscany Ballroom at the Peppermill (2707 S. Virginia Street, Reno). Dress up in fashionable attire and enjoy the Kentucky Derby live on big-screen TV along with a luncheon and traditional mint juleps. The event also features a hat contest with prizes, live and silent auctions, and a wine raffle.
Our live and silent auctions will include fantastic items like:
* Private Wine Tour — On June 17th take a Mercedes Sprinter from Reno to Fairplay, California, where we will meet with the owner of MV Miller Vineyards, John Miller, and the owners of Sentivo Vineyards and Winery, Paul and Daniella, where we will have a lunch catered by the winery. Then after a short ride to the Apple Hill area, we will meet Dr. Steve Grace at Grace Patriot Winery. (Minimum Bid $250.00 per seat, 8 seats available).
* Private Cheetah Run at Animal Ark Wildlife Sanctuary — See the world’s fastest land mammal run at top speed at a private cheetah run at Animal Ark Wildlife Sanctuary north of Reno. The run will be hosted by Aaron Hiibel, Executive Director of Animal Ark, and preceded by a private raptor encounter and photo op with birds of prey, and drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Saturday, August 19 at 4:30 p.m. at Animal Ark, 1265 Deerlodge Road, Reno, NV 89508. 10 places available. Donated by Animal Ark and Holly and Kel Buchanan.
* A Romantic Getaway to Santa Barbara — 5 Nights for 2 adults in a beautiful guest house located in Montecito, one mile from Miramar Beach. Available dates September 7 – November 17, 2017. Donated by A Friend of the RCO.
* Eight Days and Seven Nights Stay at a Vidanta Resort in Mexico — Choose from seven exciting destinations, including Los Cabos, Acapulco and Mazatlán. Donated by Sierra Music Society.
* Memorial Day Week at Lake Tahoe — Turn the long weekend into a fabulous, relaxing week in a lake-view condo!
* A Pair of Season Passes to Classical Tahoe — the Festival takes place July 28 through August 12 at beautiful Lake Tahoe!
* A Special Business Package from OCG Creative — For your new or existing business: a custom-designed website and one full year of professional internet marketing with 4 targeted email campaigns (quarterly). Donated by OCG Creative.
* A Private Wine Tasting for 8 at Craft Wine and Beer.
* Special privately catered dinners including an Argentinian Dinner on the Patio (July 15, 2017) and a Hawaiian Luau (August 12, 2017).
* Gift Cards to your favorite restaurants including Stone House, Flavors of India, Beaujolais Bistro, ZoZo’s Ristorante, Lulou’s, Wolfdale’s Cuisine Unique, Mi Casa Too, 4th Street Bistro, La Vecchia Ristorante, and Romanza Italian Restaurant at the Peppermill
* And don’t forget our Wine Raffle which includes two sets of a dozen premium hand-selected wines.
Tickets are $75 per person. Tables of 8 or 10 are also available. Reservations are required. For tickets, call (775) 348-9413 or click the button below…