Saturday, May 7, 2016 (doors at 12:30 p.m.)
The Peppermill’s Tuscany Ballroom
Join your friends and fellow Reno Chamber Orchestra enthusiasts for one of the major events of the RCO season — The 29th annual Derby Day!
This fantastic event features a luncheon with wine, mint juleps, silent and live auctions, wine raffle, RCO musician chair naming auction, and more. Wear your fun, fabulous, fashionable Derby Day attire!
Prizes will be awarded for Most Whimsical Hat, Most Fashionable Hat, and Most Dapper Men’s Hat. Cheer on your favorite horse to win as you watch the 142nd running of the Kentucky Derby live on large screen TV!
Tickets are $75 per person ($25 is a tax-deductible gift to the Reno Chamber Orchestra). Tables of 8 and 10 are also available.
Reservations are a must! Purchase tickets online or by calling (775) 348-9413.
We need to hear from you by Friday, April 29, 2016.
Among our many desirable auction items:
* Seven day stay at Clan Donald Skye, Scotland
* An Unforgettable Weekend in San Francisco
* Five night stay in Mammoth Lakes Resorts
* Diamond jewelry from The Diamond Vault
* Restaurant dining experiences and Celebrity in-home dinners
* Works of art by top local artists
* AND MORE Food, Wine, Art and Adventure!
All proceeds from Derby Day benefit the RCO.
The Reno Chamber Orchestra is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in Nevada, #88-0134278. Your contribution may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.